Thursday, February 09, 2006

Venting Frustrations

I jsut thought I'd vent some frustrations of how much I really don't like our friend the internet some days...and that has been most of the days this week. For starters the server has had issues that hosts my website at work, which means I couldn't really update it over the weekend and a couple of days this week. That's not too bad, but then when you think it's working...it's not...there's still issues with some pages. So, when I'm asked, hey is this up, or is that up? I don't really have an answer becasue my hands are tied. It's ok though, I guess. The other frustration was I went to post a "Welcome to Pulaski" post on here yesterday and typed a long semi-funny month-by-month account of my "Welcome to Pulaski" moments since I got here, and well, when I went to post it, it was deleted and lost. Grrr! (Did I really jsut growl!?) So, there's my vent! Imagine you read my "Welcome to Pulaski" moments and that you were highly entertained...maybe one day I'll sit down and write them again, then you can find out why the chicken crossed the road (US Hwy 64 to be exact).

1 comment:

David Russell said...

What's up man! Found your blog via Rick Barnes. Thought I'd say hello. Adding you to my RSS reader. :)

David Russell